Mar 22, 2010

New Winner and MORE Contests!

Since the previous winner never claimed her prize, I have a new winner for the Valentine's Day contest. Henceforth,  a fresh copy of Trisha Ashley's Chocolate Wishes will make it's way to -
                                       BOOKAHOLIC
Congratulations!

Meanwhile, I've been snooping around blogosphere and since there are lots of lovely books out there I so want to read, yet haven't been able to (oh, I'm a poor college student, did you know that?), I've been going the giveaway way. Some lovely bloggers are holding some fantastic contests:


--> Liz from Cleverly Inked is giving away a copy of Before I Fall and signed swag, which is just so tempting you'd be insane not to enter.

--> Marjolein from MarjoleinBookBlog is giving away a copy of Brooke Taylor's Undone. I read the first chapter on agent Kristin Nelson's blog and it had me at go!

--> Teen writer Steph Bowe of Hey!Teenager of the Year is holding a giveaway of epic proportions as part of her blog's first birthday. What are you waiting for?

So..well *rushes off to enter contests*

4 comments:

bookaholic said...

Yay!Thank you Bee!

Lydia Kang said...

Thanks for the links!

Tahereh said...

awesome!! thanks for the update :D

Bidisha said...

Not a prob!

Post a Comment

Drop me a line~ I love hearing what you have to say! :)

 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs With Pictures from Pinkparis1233
Use Your Imagination Designs